Monday, 31 October 2016

Top 10 Inspirational Quotes I Have Discovered Today.



So it is Halloween!!  And yet I don't feel like doing a 'Halloween inspired' post today.  Don't get me wrong, I really do love Halloween.  I love all the weird and wonderful d├ęcor you can get, and the spooky costumes you can buy to go trick or treating.  I love watching the Horror movies that they show (or most of them anyway), and most of all I love the whole history surrounding Halloween, I find it all very fascinating.


But I didn't want to do a Halloween post.  So instead I have been scouring the internet for inspiration and I have found some really cool quotes that I think will enlighten anyone's day.   So here are my top 10 for today.




10) Get up every morning and say 'I can do this'.

Simple but I like it.  Sometimes the hardest thing is to be able to get out of bed and start the day!




9) It's okay to be a glow stick. Sometimes we have to break before we can shine.


I like that one.  Something so simple but so true.  The last time I had a glow stick I was at V Festival like eight years ago.  How time flies.




8) You are Amazing, You are Important, You are Special, You are Unique, You are Kind, You are Precious, You are Loved.

This makes me happy.  It is so simple, so effective and so true.




7) Be Awesome Today.

What do they mean? I want to be awesome every day!!!




6)  Don't wait, Life is too short.

Life is too short.  If you want to do something, don't think about it, just do it.




5)  The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem!

I have heard that one before, quoted by the famous Captain Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp in The Pirates of the Caribbean.  I think that is one of my favourites.




4)  Working hard for something we don't care about is called Stress, working hard for something we do care about is called Passion.




I like this one as well.  This one makes me think about my writing when I wrote stories and how it would be great if I could start again.




3) Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

That's an interesting new outlook.  I like it.



2) I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition!

If anyone calls me weird from now on I'm going to give them this reply.  That is an incredible response.  I quite like the idea of being a 'limited edition'.   I could live with that.





1) Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age, and Dreams are forever.



I really do love Disney quotes probably the most out all quotes I have ever read, because they always make me happy.  I love this one.  So simple but so effective.






Have a great day.

Sarah x



SHARE:
Post a Comment
Blogger templates by pipdig