Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Why I Have Decided To Start Another Blog.

I have been blogging for some time now, and so far I have really enjoyed my blogging journey.  The truth is, just recently I have been turning my previous blog into a bit of a chore.  As it was on movies I have found that nine times out if ten as you can imagine, I have to watch a movie before I could write a post, but it's not always the easiest thing to do particularly as I work full time.  Basically, I have decided I want blogging to be fun again.




So I have decided that this blog will be all about me and what I love, movies included of course, and everything else as well, and just be a bit more lighthearted in general.   I am even finding the prospect of writing different types of posts exciting.

Blogging is meant to be fun as well.   I love this message because for me, I really do want to create a new me that is happier, and healthier, and blogging, and even painting, provide me with that escapism that I so badly crave.


Thanks for reading.

Sarah x



SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig