Saturday, 28 January 2017

What I Have Been Up To Lately.

I always find that when I am in work, and you are really busy the days always seem to just merge into one another.   I had to work Sunday this week, at the end of my holiday, so my week was even split by having a day off on Tuesday too.  Don't know where that day went either.  So my second day off this week has been today, and I have done an awful lot, sorting out my last bit of Christmas presents, helping clean out cupboards in the kitchen, watching Life In Pieces, which has become one of my favourite shows as it's so funny to watch, all this whilst having a lavender candle burning.  I love lavender.  It's been quite relaxing really.

I have also been quite organized this last week, as I picked up my step-mother's birthday present, and sent the card, I have also changed two beds at my place of work, House Of Fraser on the Homewares department.  Apparently 'Tribal' is the current trend.  Personally I prefer the Biba bed I did, which is called Leona, it's a kind of beige leopard print.  Biba is actually one of my favourite ever brands.  Along with Ted Baker.   I had a goal to do more pinning on Pinterest which have done, most of which was House Of Fraser stuff and movie stuff.   I've tidied my dressing table. 

Tomorrow I have arranged to meet a good friend of mine too, to go to the cinema to see 'Split'.  Apparently it has had very good reviews.  I haven't seen Lizzy in a while so I am really looking forward to it.  Means I can give her, her Christmas present too.  Everybody loves getting belated Christmas presents after all.



Just one other note.  I am a very big movie fan.  I love my films, and I would just like to say a bit thank you to the actor John Hurt for all his incredible contributions to the world of film.  You will be sorely missed.  Rest in peace.


Thanks for reading.


Sarah x
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig