Monday, 16 January 2017

What Is It About Pinterest That I Love So Much?!



I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front recently, when you work full time you often find it can take over your life a little bit. Recently I have found that I have become quite addicted to Pinterest , and lots of people write about why they use it. As I have, as I mentioned, become quite addicted to it, there are three reasons for this:


1) I love colour.


2) I love detailed, intricate things.


3) I love to collect things.






I actually love to colour too, and paint.  I have always thought I have a fairly good eye for detail most of the time too.  And I've always been a collector of sorts, unicorns, dragons, faeries, movies...you get the idea!  I love jewellery, and accessories, shoes, bags especially Ted Baker bags, clothes obviously, and art in general.


I love homewares too which helps working on a homewares department of course.  Pinterest gives me loads of ideas for gifts or things I want, it even gives me ideas for work the way they display stuff.  Its even started giving me ideas for summer already, and saving money for it.  Its really cool.


Check out my Pinterest here https://uk.pinterest.com/unicorn1983z/


It does become quite addictive though and after a while you do find you have to pull yourself away from it.   I'm hoping it will give me some ideas for blogging too so we shall see about that.  I have read how some bloggers use it quite regularly, and it does seem that the possibilities with it are endless, that's what I really love about it.  Plus the fact that lately I seem to be on it pinning every single day now.   So I think it's official, I'm slightly obsessed with Pinterest already.


In a good way of course.



Thanks for reading.

Sarah x
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig