Monday, 13 March 2017

Attempting To Get Back Into Blogging.



I cannot believe it has nearly been three weeks since I last blogged on here.  I have been blogging for some years now, and I think this is actually the longest I have ever gone without publishing a post on a blog.  Time goes by so quickly.   Days go into the next, then a week goes by, then two.  You don't realize sometimes.


I am now on holiday again, my last holiday of this 'holiday year'.  Holidays go from March to March when you work at House Of Fraser.  So far I have succeeded in one task...which was to get my hair cut.  I had that done this morning, so that is pretty good to start with.  Didn't do much yesterday apart from sitting on Twitter and watching episode after episode of Life In Pieces, which is very good still.  Plus, I am still watching The Walking Dead, which has also been very good however I have found that I do really need to be in the right frame of mind to watch it.   I also started watching Lost as well last week too.  That's been fairly good, I have only seen two episodes of that, but I'm starting to get into it.   I do prefer The Walking Dead rather than Lost, Lost seems a bit slow so far, but I shall see how I get on.



Also started reading The Further Adventures of An Idiot Abroad, which is quite good.   I got that from work, one of the girls brought in a load of books to sell off for the children's charity we are doing this year.   I don't usually read two books at the same time, but one's fiction and the other non-fiction, so it sort of works, I have started reading Harlan Coben's Play Dead.  Which is quite good actually.  I have read stuff written by him before, namely Tell No One, and No Second Chance.  They were good.  Read them ages ago now.  


What else has gone on?!  I did a virtual classroom in work on glass and china.  That was cool.  I need to do more of them really, it really does help, especially when it comes to merchandising new stock.  The other day my mum and I went on a hunt for a 'new' farm shop in our area and found that it didn't actually exist.  That was fun...not.  Sat Nav said 'no'.   Lol.    And I got my hair cut today, which I am pleased about, as it was a little bit overdue.  Head feels a lot lighter now. 


So all I need to do now is to get back into blogging a bit after my little break, that I announced to no one....


Also, please do check out my About Page, though it is still in progress x



Thanks for reading.

Sarah x
SHARE:
Post a Comment
Blogger templates by pipdig