Sunday, 16 July 2017

July Life Update.



The Tree Of Life - Animal Kingdom.


July does seem to be going pretty fast for me this year.   Might soon be time to start counting down to my birthday which is in August.  Nearly anyway.   So I have been trying keep myself busy.  So far today I have painted a second coat on the side of our shed, and done a first coat on the shed doors as it was nice and dry and sunny out, but not too hot which was good.  I enjoyed it, I found it therapeutic!

Managed to do a bit of drawing this afternoon too, ready for me to paint, so I will be doing that at some point although I haven't decided when, but as I have been painting the garden shed that might be enough for me today!  We shall see.  I have also caught up with some housework, got that out the way with first, and I have caught up with some of Hollyoaks as I always record it, and I do find the storylines are normally very good.   I am really loving the character of Warren, played by actor Jamie Lomas, because he is sweet and devious at the same time.  Hollyoaks has a great plot surrounding Warren and Grace Black at the moment and I am loving it.




I am still doing little bits of colouring, check out my previous post https://sarahsdreamscapes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/creative-artwork.html of ones I have done already, and I have spent the last couple of days sorting out a few things that I have put off like washing, sorting, tidying, the usual things really.  It's always best not to put things off for too long.  I now have an Agenda journal so I have started writing my list of jobs I want to do in there.  It has definitely been helping me and it really has started to become a habit me writing in it practically every single day.






The other day whilst I was in town I also treated myself to a new top and a new smart jacket and I am so pleased with them.  I haven't treated myself to much recently so I was really pleased.  The jacket fits perfectly too.







This is the jacket.  I didn't have a navy jacket, but I do now.  This was £34.99 from H&M.  It's a beautiful fit, and it has a ruffled effect on the back of the arms from the elbow down.  It is so comfortable I love it.




This was the top and it's from Oasis.  I love the Oasis brand I always find they fit very well and  I find they are very 'fashion forward'.   They always keep up with the current fashion trends.   This top was actually on sale, and I wasn't planning on buying a top at the time, I did go out just for a jacket, but the top was only £20.  Bargain.   So I am really pleased with both my purchases.   It is always nice to treat yourself every once in a while too.  I am not usually one to go on a spending spree, but I like a treat, particularly as these two items fit as well as they do.   Plus I got some money off my mum and dad as it's my birthday soon, so I put that towards these two.   A great birthday gift!

To round off the end of today I watched The Amazing Spider-Man starring Andrew Garfield, and I thought it was very good.  You can't go wrong with a Marvel movie at the moment.



Thanks for reading.


Sarah x












SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig